At A-Z Homes we would like to make your customer experience as pleasant as possible. If you are experiencing problems with any products and would like to return them, please read the returns policy below and choose the option that best suits your situation.
1. RETURNING PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT DEFECTIVE
If for any reason you wish to return your product/s, you (the customer) may do so within 14 days of the products being collected by you or delivered to you, provided the product/s have not been used, are complete, in their original condition, and sealed in the original packaging.
To log a return online, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach pictures of the items you wish to return / exchange and give a reason for the return / exchange.
Once submitted, we will review the request within 72 hours & will contact you to make any necessary arrangements,Should you require assistance, please contact us on 021 813 6966
• For products that are not defective, handling charges will be applicable. A discretional handling / administration fee of a minimum of 5% or R70 (Seventy Rand) will be charged. This amount will be deducted off the refund / credit
• It is the customer’s sole responsibility to get the returned item to the collection point and A-Z Homes will not be held liable for any costs associated with returning this item.
• Due to hygiene reasons all Linen products and Headboards cannot be returned once used/opened. The return of these items is at A-Z Homes discretion
• In terms of section 44(2) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002, for non-defective items you (the customer) are liable for the delivery and collection costs of these products
• According to the ECT Act, the consumer has a “cooling off period” of 7 days which allows the consumer a general right to return or cancel the transaction without penalty however the online shopper would still be liable for the cost of returning the goods if they were dispatched / shipped within the 7 day period. The cost will be a delivery fee for delivery of the initial order, a collection fee which is equivalent to the delivery charge in your area and any handling fees that may be applicable. This still applies if the customer took advantage of a free delivery promotion. This does not apply if the products have been assembled, partly assembled, or where the original packaging has been discarded
• A-Z Homes reserves the right to refuse the return of products that have been assembled, partly assembled, or where the original packaging has been discarded. Return of such products could carry charges at A-Z Homes discretion
• Quality control inspection can take up to 3 working days
Damage after delivery:
• If damage to a product/s only becomes apparent after delivery, you have 48 hours to report the damage to A-Z Homes. In these instances the return / replacement of the product is at the discretion of A-Z Homes. We are entitled to request images of the damage products before collection of the products. A-Z Homes will always endeavour to solve problems with damaged items as speedily as possible.
• You have the right to refuse delivery of any product that is visibly damaged upon delivery. Please stipulate clearly that you have not received the goods with a brief description of the damage on the delivery note. The driver / delivery company will take the product/s back with them and return them to A-Z Homes Please contact A-Z Homes immediately to report this.
• AZ Homes cannot be held liable for any damages visible at the time of acceptance of delivery that were not indicated on the proof of receipt/delivery by the customer
• If damage is reported after 48 hours, it is reasonable for A-Z Homes to determine that damage was caused post-delivery